The things you never thought I would ever eat in a million years:
- Some kind of cheese soup
- Stuffed mushrooms
- Stuffed tomatoes
- Cheese (but to be honest, I'm not being very brave about the cheese I pick).
- Almost bloody meat (This is true. The meat is extraordinarily pink - and delicious)
- Melon, topped with mozzarella, and some kind of vinaigrette
- Pesto and tuna
Things I eat almost daily:
- Frosted Flakes (aka Frosties here in France because they don't have an -ED past tense ending)
- Baguettes. All the time.
- Ham/Butter/Cheese sandwich
Things I should never eat again:
- That cheese soup
- Stuffed Tomatoes
- That awful gyro at St. Michel
- The pretty gross Chinese I ate for lunch today, also at St. Michel
BONUS - Things I haven't eaten yet:
- Chocolate croissants (WHERE ARE YOUUU?)
- An entire baguette, all to myself
- Nutella. But seriously, how is it so hard to find some damn Nutella.
- Escargot, but give me some time and I'll get to it.