Sunday, September 9, 2012

7 Day Countdown: Packing Madness

Today (Sunday) marks one week until I leave for Paris! Because it's so soon, packing is certainly underway. 

huge rolling duffels! The other one is filled just as much as the open one!

I'm taking these two suitcases with me, and I'm carrying on my backpack (with my laptop and electronics). Thus far it looks like everything is going fit well - fingers crossed, of course. None of my toiletries have gone in and I still have a lot of clothes to go. Good news! All but two pairs of shoes are packed! 

Alright, I've got to get back to watching Lost, my mom and I have one season to go and, again, only 7 days left... But take a second and check out my flickr account! There's a link to it on the right hand side of this page. I took my beautiful camera to D.C. when we back to get my visa a few weeks ago, and I put some of the nicer pictures up! 

Have a great first football Sunday!
(and Hail to the Redskins!)

No comments:

Post a Comment