1. Wow, I really need to finish packing.
2. J.J. Abrams' new show comes out the day after I leave!
3. I really hope we don't crash on an mysterious island in the Pacific (almost done with Lost, sorry)
4. Crap, I have so much left to pack and I'm running out of room
5. Crap crap crap, I have x many nights left here
6. HOLY CRAP. I won't be back here until next June.
The days left on my calendar have dwindled down to the final few, and I'm staring to panic a little bit. Not about important things - like am I going to do well in my classes, will I meet people I like? They are more like - I can't watch Grey's Anatomy this season!!!
let's be honest that's kind of a big deal. Are they going to find the survivors? Does Sloane make it?
Still, overall, I know that this is the right decision. I have wanted Paris for so long, and now in just about 48 hours I will be there! Living my dream!
And now when I am afraid, or lonely, or completely lost, I will remember what one of my best friends said to me the other night:
"you just need to be brave, this is your greatest adventure yet"